At Storm Sportshomes we take the very best Volkswagen vans we can find and then add stunning Storm craftmanship and imagination to create unique dream machines that combine luxury with practicality. From hot hatch Caddys to workmanlike Crafters, there is a Storm Sportshome conversion for you.
2013 VW CADDY – FULL CONVERSION
A 2013 marina blue Vw caddy 1.6 82hp c20 has been recently transformed by the team at Storm
- Vw caddy 1.6 82hp c20.
- TDI- Tuning box adding extra horsepower.
- Custom straight pipe R32 golf exhausts.
- Full respray into a BMW coloured marina blue.
- Custom 19 inch thick rim stock wheels.
- Callipers have been put in dew yellow to contrast with the blue.
- Lowered to give it extra stance.
- The interior has been completely stripped out and re trimmed.
- The seats are Audi s line and re-trimmed in blue and grey leather, fully adjustable with electric functions.
- The doors have been given a leather re-trim.
- The back of the van has been re boarded with a light and inviting colour and blue grouting to set off the van.
- The sides of the van and roof has been covered in swayed direct from Bentley.
2007 CRAFTER – FULL CONVERSION
A classic example of the craftsmanship which goes into our vans. The crafter compatibly sleeps 3 with room for up to 4.
- 2007 Crafter 2.5ltr diesel engine.
- 21 inch low profile red and chrome Storm wheels.
- Lower than standard crafters giving it the stance that everyone loves.
- Full custom body kit.
- Adapters for water and electric so your never unable to charge your phone or have a shower.
- Custom alpine 6 inch monitor with several speakers giving out fantastic sound.
- In the rear of the van is a rollered go kart loading system.
- X2 14inch TV’s.
- Toilet and shower.
- Gas hobs
- Leather corner sofa.